SilverWings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SilverWings

A private forum.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Harry Potter

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Harry Potter Empty Harry Potter Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:38 am

SangKyuKoi

SangKyuKoi
Admin

Name: KoiYuki Snape (Slytherin)(Prince)
Nickname: Yuki
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Height: 5'5"
Personality: reserved, quiet, shy, smart,
Background: Parents died, lives with snape, shares the blood of slytherin, pure blood, book worm, few friends, super smart, excels at everything (mostly potions), fall asleep alot
Pets: Scops owl named Mochi, Sugar Glider named Raimu

http://silverwings.friendhood.net

2Harry Potter Empty Harry Potter Character Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:09 pm

Mutt

Name: Alcee Black
Nickname: CeCe
Hair: Curly, pink, but can change color on will and/or emotion
Eyes: Brown, but they change colors too
Height: 5'5"-5'9"
Personality: Hyper, random, crazy, smart, caring, loving, OCD
Background: Mother went crazy when her father (Sirius Black) was sent to Azkaban. So they moved to a quiet area where they could live alone. Their house is the only colorful one in the neighborhood. Loves animals, takes school very seriously, loves jokes and to laugh, tries to make people smile, loves kids, and speaks Italian with her mom.
Pets: Great horned owl named Tuft and a Manie Coon named Fluff

3Harry Potter Empty Re: Harry Potter Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:28 pm

SangKyuKoi

SangKyuKoi
Admin

Yuki walked down the dark streets, her trunk clanking loudly behind her, her pet sugar glider, Raimu, curled up in her pocket. Today was the day she would begin her new life with her uncle, Severus Snape, in a few days time she would be off to Hogwarts. but for now she traveled down the dark street, alone. her uncle had not been able to pick her up on account of important business. she didnt mind, her parents had never really cared about her either so why should her uncle be any different. not that she had ever met him. finally she came to a stop in front of a small boarded up house. hesitantly she knocked on the door,
"Yes?" A voice answered
"Are you Severus?" Yuki asked, staying calm, the voice didnt sound scary but the neighborhood did seem scary
"Yes and you might be?" He asked opening the door farther, Yuki could now see him clearly, he had greasy black hair, and an odd shaped nose, it didnt surprise her though, her mom had a pretty strange nose to
"I'm Koiyuki Snape Slytherin Prince" She recited, her mother had always told her to introduce herself this way, she didnt know why though
"Ah yes, you come on in" he stated, opening the door to let her in "Your owl arrived this morning, sorry I couldnt meet you, had a meeting and much cleaning to do" he rambled, moving about the room and picking up books of all sorts
"Its fine, it wasnt that hard to find this place" Yuki replied, she set her trunk down carefully, walking over to her owl, Mochi, who was sitting on the back of a chair
"I'm assuming you have already gotten your textbooks, and school schedule" Severus asked, looking over the girl he would now be taking care of, she seemed harmless enough, long black hair, black eyes, almost exactly like him, only she was much prettier
"Yes, I got them this morning" Yuki stated, pulling Raimu from her pocket, this morning a package had arrived, carrying everything she would need for school, a wand, books, clothes, all the basics
"Thats good, I assume you will be okay leaving for the train by yourself, because I will have to leave a day before you" Severus went about the room picking up books, he felt slightly bad for making her find the train alone but he had to be at the school early
"Its fine, I dont mind, got here by myself didnt I" Yuki stated, she watched Raimu strech, before he looked about the room and took off to explore it

4Harry Potter Empty Re: Harry Potter Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:43 pm

Mutt

As she started to follow her sugar glider, there was a series of loud knocks on the door.

Her uncle the door and before he could say anything, she heard, "HEY Mr. Dark-Clothes-Wearing-Snape! I saw a girl walk into your house with a trunk. Who is she? Can I meet her?"

"Ah, Alcee, nice to see you again." Yuki heard her uncle say.

"OH! Before I forgot, here are some flowers for you. I thought you might need some color in your life." the voice said.

Yuki peered around the corner to see her Uncle Snape take some bright pink flowers from a girl wearing all pink. Her hair was pink, her shirt was pink, her pink tutu skirt was pink, her old shoes were pink, the leggings were pink striped with white, even the fairy wings and wand were pink. Wait, fairy wings?

The girl 'Alcee' seemed to notice her peeking around the corner. "HEY! YOU! HIIIIIII!" she waved excitedly. "My name's Alcee and I live around the corner. What're you doing here with Mr. Grumpy Kins here? DID HE KIDNAP YOU?! CUZ IF HE DID I WILL CALL THE POLICE FOR YOU! HAVE NO FEAR, FOR ALCEE IS HERE!"

5Harry Potter Empty Re: Harry Potter Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:51 pm

SangKyuKoi

SangKyuKoi
Admin

Yuki stared at the girl as if she was crazy "No he didnt kidnap me, I'm his neice" she responded calmly, this girl freaked her out, if it even was a girl, Snape sighed

"Alcee, dont you need to be home, its the middle of the night" he responded, the girl looked up at him

"Hmmm I dont know" she smiled, Snape sighed again, he could never get rid of his insane neighbors

6Harry Potter Empty Re: Harry Potter Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:16 pm

Mutt

"I guess you could say I was taking a midnight stroll." she said.

"Alone?" asked Snape.

Alcee laughed. "Pssh no. There are animals out here with me." Snape looked at her like she had grown horns out of her head. Alcee turned to Yuki. "How are you his niece? You look to nice for that."

7Harry Potter Empty Re: Harry Potter Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:33 pm

SangKyuKoi

SangKyuKoi
Admin

Yuki sighed, she really just wanted to get some sleep but that didnt look like it was going to happen

"Look crazy, I just am his neice, now can you please leave, I'm tired" Yuki stated, she walked over and began to close the door

8Harry Potter Empty Re: Harry Potter Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:09 pm

Mutt

"Gosh, I was just trying to be nice. You don't have to be mean and call me names. Maybe I was wrong, maybe you're are supposed to be his niece. I'll leave now and you guys can go back to being your mean selves. Hope you like the flowers Mr. Snape." Alcee said, saluting Snape and started to walk home, her wand hanging at her side lifeless.

"Hmm." Snape said thoughtfully.

Koi looked at her uncle. "What?"

"Normally she skips home and is waving her wand around. Oh well." he replied, closing the door and walking up the stairs.

9Harry Potter Empty Re: Harry Potter Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:38 am

SangKyuKoi

SangKyuKoi
Admin

"She's going to come back tomorrow, isnt she" Yuki asked, looking at Snape

"Most likely, Ive called her all kinds of names and yet she still comes back everyday" Snape replied, setting the flowers down on the counter

"Wonderful...." Yuki groaned

10Harry Potter Empty Re: Harry Potter Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:55 am

Mutt

Alcee sighed as she walked home. Why did she have to be so mean? I was just trying be nice. She's one of the only girls around now. None of the other ones will play with me either. Was it something I said or did. Psh. Oh well. I'll go look at the flowers and choose some to give to Snape tomorrow.

Opening the door to her house, she yelled up the stairs, "HI MUM! I'M HOME!"

"GOOD TO HEAR!" came the shouted reply.

The pink haired girl smiled. She then proceeded to walk to their miniature green house they had, but as she was walking she tripped over something. "EW! Fluff!!! THAT'S DISGUSTING!" she shouted.

"What is?" her mother asked, walking down the stairs.

"This!" Alcee exclaimed, pointing to the dead rat on the floor.

Her mother chuckled. "Yes, it is. But at least we know she's on rodent patrol." Alcee stuck her tongue out at her mom and walked to the green house. Her mother noticed something was wrong. "Alcee, how'd it go meeting the new girl at Snape's?"

Alcee shrugged. "It went ok, I guess. She's Snape's niece. She didn't seem to like me so I don't know if I'm going to try and be her friend."

Alcee's mother frowned. "You shouldn't do that. You're such a nice girl."

"Psh. Whatever you saw Mum."

"Are you still going to give Snape his flowers?"

"Of course!" With that being said, Alcee went upstairs to get ready for bed.

***NEXT DAY***

"Come on Fluff!" Alcee urged the Maine Coon. The cat looked up at her as if to say, 'What do I look like, a dog?' "Fluff, we have to give Snape his flowers!" she urged again, waving the warm colored bouquet in front of the cat's face. Seeing no facial change in the cat, she huffed and power walked to Snape's house.

When she arrived at the door, she banged on it quickly, hoping that Snape opened the door and not his mean niece.

11Harry Potter Empty Re: Harry Potter Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:32 am

SangKyuKoi

SangKyuKoi
Admin

Yuki groaned when she heard someone banging on the door, Snape had left that morning and wouldnt be back until late that afternoon, carefully she made her way over to the door

"Hello" She asked quietly, she really just wanted to read the rest of Snape's books, he had said she was welcome to read any of them, even the ones that should have been off limits

12Harry Potter Empty Re: Harry Potter Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:51 am

Mutt

Oh God, it's her Yuki thought

Alcee's face fell. "Oh...it's you." She frowned. "What time will Snape be back?" she asked.

"The afternoon." came the annoyed replied.

"Ok. I'll come back then." Alcee said, turning around to leave.

13Harry Potter Empty Re: Harry Potter Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:59 am

SangKyuKoi

SangKyuKoi
Admin

"thank goodness, with friends like her who needs enemies" Yuki slapped her hand over her mouth quickly, she had just called the crazy girl her friend and since the other had stopped walking, she had definatly heard

14Harry Potter Empty Re: Harry Potter Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:14 am

Mutt

Did she just say what I think she just said? Alcee thought excitedly. "What did you just say?" she asked, turning around slowly.

15Harry Potter Empty Re: Harry Potter Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:29 am

SangKyuKoi

SangKyuKoi
Admin

"Nothing...I uh....I said nothing, oh look at the time I have to go" Yuki stated, trying to slam the door quickly

16Harry Potter Empty Re: Harry Potter Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:43 am

Mutt

Alcee stopped the door from closing. "Nuh uh. That's not what I heard. I heard something along the lines of 'with friends like her, who needs enemies'."

Yuki's face paled. "Um..."

Alcee grinned. "OMG! This is so exciting! Wait till Mummy hears! She'll be so excited that I have a friend that's not an animal!" The pink haired girls hugged the smaller girl and shoved the flowers in her hand. Then Alcee turned and started skipping down the street, Fluff following right behind.

Yuki slowly closed the door. What on earth just happened?

17Harry Potter Empty Re: Harry Potter Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:46 am

SangKyuKoi

SangKyuKoi
Admin

"I offically hate life.." Yuki mumbled putting the flowers in teh kitchen "I cannot believe I said that" Yuki hit herself on teh head "stupid stupid stupid"

18Harry Potter Empty Re: Harry Potter Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:05 am

Mutt

Alcee skipped home, happy she had a new friend to tell her mom about. She'll be so happy I've got an actual friend. She paused. "Aww! Fluff! I forgot to ask if she was going to go to Hogwarts or not!" She frowned and kicked the dirt before her angrily. "Oh well, I'll see her tomorrow." She continued to skip home, humming all the way.

19Harry Potter Empty Re: Harry Potter Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:10 am

SangKyuKoi

SangKyuKoi
Admin

Snape returned home to find Yuki with her head smashed in a pillow

"Did I miss something" he asked

"I some how just became friends with crazy girl" Yuki replied, she hated life officially, Snape just laughed

20Harry Potter Empty Re: Harry Potter Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:22 am

Mutt

"MUMMY! GUESS WHAT!!!! I'M FRIENDS WITH THAT GIRL NOW! SHE CALLED ME HER FRIEND!" Alcee shouted as she entered the house.

She marched up the stairs to meet her mother at the top. "That's great honey, I'm glad." her mother said, smiling.

21Harry Potter Empty Re: Harry Potter Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:33 am

SangKyuKoi

SangKyuKoi
Admin

Yuki stayed with her face in the pillow the rest of the night, she really hoped that the girl at least wouldnt be going to hogwarts

22Harry Potter Empty Re: Harry Potter Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:47 am

Mutt

The next morning, Alcee made chocolate chip cookies to give to her new friend. I hope she likes them...she didn't seem to excited that we were friends now...she thought, her happy mood dampening a little. "Oh well," she said out loud to no one, "I'll still give her the cookies. Oh! I have to ask if she's going to Hogwarts or not. I hope she is."

With that, she finished icing a few of them with thick chocolate icing, put them in a container and headed out the door. "BYE MOM! I'M GOING TO GO GIVE COOKIES TO YUKI!!" she shouted before she left.

"OK!"

23Harry Potter Empty Re: Harry Potter Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:58 am

SangKyuKoi

SangKyuKoi
Admin

Yuki sighed, she had started reading again to catch up, she wanted to be ahead of everyone in her class, or at least as ahead she could get, she had talked to her uncle about Hogwarts and what everything was like and also which house she would want to be in, definatly slytherin

24Harry Potter Empty Re: Harry Potter Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:08 am

Mutt

Alcee skipped down the street carrying her cookies. I hope she likes them.she though worriedly. I have to make this trip real quick, Mum wants me back home to do some more school work. *Sigh* She shouldn't worry about me being ahead to make up for my father, I don't mind who he is.

When Alcee saw Snape's house come into view, she smiled and made her skip hoppier.

25Harry Potter Empty Re: Harry Potter Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:06 pm

SangKyuKoi

SangKyuKoi
Admin

Yuki sat on the floor, a few books spred out in front of her, she had her wand in her hand and was practicing levitation, Snape had told her to practice everything, and to work hard, Yuki was completely focused

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum