SilverWings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SilverWings

A private forum.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tokio Hotel

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Tokio Hotel Empty Tokio Hotel Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:38 am

SangKyuKoi

SangKyuKoi
Admin

Name: Koi
Hair: Long blond (down to knees)
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'5"
Personality: sarcastic, honest, blunt, sweet, caring, random, strange, lazy
Background: lives in apartment, loves anime, music crazy, drsses how ever pleases, flat chest, writer, works part time in music store, likes to cook, can bike/skateboard/roller skate, bit of a tom boy, rarely wears skirts, speaks Korean/Japanese/Chinese, falls asleep alot
Crush: Bill Kaulitz
Pets: fat scottish fold named Tsukasa

Last edited by SangKyuKoi on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://silverwings.friendhood.net

2Tokio Hotel Empty Tokio Hotel Character Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:20 pm

Mutt

Name: Kayeli
Hair: Curly, originally dark brown, but dyes it a lot. Currently it's super blonde with rainbow side swept bangs
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'7"
Personality: sarcastic, honest, blunt, sweet, caring, random, strange, lazy, hyper, random, likes shopping
Background: Lives in apartment, loves anime, music crazy, dresses how ever pleases (jeans and a nice shirt), bigger chest than most, works part time in a pet store, likes to cook, can sing/dance, skateboard, bit of a tom boy, rarely wears skirts, loves animals, wants to be a veterinarian, speaks German, English, and French. Trying to learn Russian, but it's hard. >.<
Crush: Tom Kaulitz
Pets: Leonberger named Leo, mixed cat named Slinkee, hyper jaguar snake named Livia.

3Tokio Hotel Empty Re: Tokio Hotel Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:40 pm

SangKyuKoi

SangKyuKoi
Admin

Koi woke to a loud buzzing coming from the next room over, she knew it was her best friend, Kayeli's alarm clock
"Cant she just for once, set that thing to something other than a buzz" Koi groaned, she rolled over attepmting to go back to sleep, but then her alarm clock joined in with an equally loud sound of Korean music "I hate life" Koi groaned, she shut off her alarm and proceeded to get dressed, a pair of gray jeans and a light green shirt, next came the hair, the insanely long hair, she rarely cut just because it was something few other girls had, at least hers was natural anyway. about 30 minutes with a flat iron and she was done, not that she did much, just fixed a few problem spots, only when she was done did she realize Kayeli hadnt turned her alarm off yet
"Kayeli TURN THAT OFF" Koi yelled over the alarm, it was driving her crazy, no response came so she gave up, opted for feeding their pets instead, namely hers, a fat scottsih fold named Tsukasa, he was the cutest thing, but definatly far fatter than he should have been
"Hey there Tsukasa, how are ya" Koi smiled, petting the fat cat affectionatly

4Tokio Hotel Empty Re: Tokio Hotel Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:45 pm

Mutt

The alarm clock was turned off and Kayeli stumbled out of her room in her pj's. "Huh? You rang?"

5Tokio Hotel Empty Re: Tokio Hotel Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:48 pm

SangKyuKoi

SangKyuKoi
Admin

"yeah feed your pets and get dressed, I've got to go to work soon and so do you" Koi stated, chucking a bag of cat food at Kayeli, before returning to locating some quick breakfast, she had agreed to come into to work early in order to get off early, tonight was supposed to be beautiful and the hope was that she would be able to enjoy it

6Tokio Hotel Empty Re: Tokio Hotel Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:01 pm

Mutt

"Fine, fine. Don't have a cow." Kayeli said, puring some of the cat food into her cats bowl. She then went to the pantry and pulled out the plastic container of dog food. "LEO! COME AND GET IT!!!" she shouted to her large dog.

Koi flinched. "Must you shout?" she asked

Kayeli stuck her tongue out as her dog ran to his food and started to gobble it up. She went into her clean room to double check on her snake and get dressed. After the checking the feeding chart, she grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom to get dressed.

Once she had put on her rainbow peace sign matching undergarments, she put on tight blue skinny jeans and put on her work shirt. Kayeli slipped on her worn leather belt and all of her handmade bracelets. After she got dressed she did her makeup, which consisted of double winged eyeliner and mascara. Oh, and chapstick. That's a must. Wink

Kayeli came out of her bedroom, slipped on her black low tops and shouted to Koi. "I'M READY~!"

"Good, it's about time. If you didn't have to do you make up, it wouldn't take as long." the shorter girl said.

Kaylei blew her a raspberry. "Sorry! Can't help it. Come on, Leo. Ready to go to work?" she said, jangling to leash to get her dog's attention.

"Thank god they let you bring him to work, other wise our house would be destroyed." Koi said, opening the door.

Kayeli walked past her and let out a huff. "Hey, he's only a puppy. I've been training him. He's actually really smart."

7Tokio Hotel Empty Re: Tokio Hotel Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:37 pm

SangKyuKoi

SangKyuKoi
Admin

"Smarter than his owner at least" Koi muttered, she closed the door behind them before they headed down towards the doors

"Well I'll see you later" Koi stated waving at Kayeli, their works were in the opposite directions

8Tokio Hotel Empty Re: Tokio Hotel Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:06 pm

Mutt

"BYE!" Kayeli shouted across the hall, waving to Koi.

9Tokio Hotel Empty Re: Tokio Hotel Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:48 am

SangKyuKoi

SangKyuKoi
Admin

Koi put in her ipod headphones as she headed for work, today was supposed to be the day, they got the new Tokio Hotel CD in, and luckily she would be one of the first people to get one. Koi arrived at work like normal, but something was off, mainly that there was a person in the store talking to her manager. he looked familar but she couldnt quite place it. Koi sighed, well not like there was anything to worry about. she walked in and got set up, only to look up and find her manager standing there, with teh strange person from before standing behind him

"Koi, as you know we got in those new CD's" he began, Koi nodded vaguely, of course she knew, he had to put up with her being excited for weeks on end

"Well, before their tour begins, you will be in charge of making sure they feel at hom" Koi looked up, she had missed something she was sure, but she zoned out alot so it didnt surprise her

"I'm doing what now" Koi asked, trying to get the information she missed, Her manager sighed

"YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF THE CD'S AND HELPING TEH LEAD SINGER GET ADJUSTED TO THIS CITY BEFORE TEH TOUR STARTS" he yelled, Koi rubbed her ear,

"jeez you didnt have to yell" Koi mumbled

"Anyway, this is Bill Kaulitz, I want you to help him get adjusted, they are staying in this city until the tour starts, and he wants to work part time here understood" The manager pointed to teh guy behind him, now Koi got it, the reason he looked so familar was because she spent lots of time spazziing over him

"Um.....hi" Koi mumbled, Bill smiled

"Hi nice to meet you I'm Bill" he smiled, it was clear that this was going to be a long day

(side note: the idea is that Tokio Hotel's manager wants them to work normal jobs to see if they are able to, I thought maybe Tom could work at teh same place your character does?)

10Tokio Hotel Empty Re: Tokio Hotel Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:13 am

Mutt

(Yeah, maybe. But why would he want to work at a pet store? Razz)

Kayeli smiled as she walked into her work place. She loved animals, probably more than steak, and that was a lot. When she walked into her work place, she sensed that they atmosphere was a little heavier than usual.

She walked up to one of the cashiers that was already there. "Hey, Linda, what's up?"

"Boss wants to see you ASAP. Sounded like something important." she replied, throwing a glance at their boss' door.

Kayeli gulped. "But, I haven't done anything!" Linda shrugged.

Kayeli walked up to her boss' door, tugging Leo behind her. Before she knocked, she heard a slightly angry voice inside. It didn't sound like her boss', so that was a good sign.

As she opened the door, she saw a boy with black corn rows, her boss, and another guy in there.

"Ah! Kayeli! You're here, right time as usual." her boss said, taking her shoulders and dragging her inside.

"Yes sir." she said, looking at the two other people in front of her.

When she got a glance of the boy with corn rows, she realized that it was Tom Kaulitz of Tokio Hotel , one of her and Koi's favorite German bands.

What's he doing here? They just released a new album. Surely he isn't buying another dog. Not that I could blame him, dogs are pretty awesome She thought.

"This is the girl that I have to work with? She looks like she dyes her hair more than Bill does." Tom said.

Kayeli frowned. "Hey, just because I dye my hair does not give you the right to insult me." she said, putting a hand on her hip.

"Kayeli, you are going to help Mr. Kaulitz work around here. His manager wants the band to work a normal job before they go on tour and he is working here." Kayeli's boss explained.

"Which is what I don't understand!" Tom exclaimed. "The others get to work in a music store and I get to work in a pet store."

The manager sighed. "It was the only store that was hiring and that was close enough to the others." he explained.

Kayeli shrugged. "I don't mind, but" she said, pointing a finger at Tom, "if you insult my hair one more time, you won't be able to call yourself a Playboy again."

With that, she left the office to the manager and her boss laughing. And with a Tom Kaulitz having a worried expression on his face.

(This doesn't seem to out of character for him, does it? If so, I'll try to go back and fix. Does this work for your idea??)

11Tokio Hotel Empty Re: Tokio Hotel Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:27 am

SangKyuKoi

SangKyuKoi
Admin

Koi sighed, the day had only started and already there were problems, mainly Bill would get sidetracked and then once he started doing something it would end up a mess. Bill had tried to stock the high shelves but had slipped and knocked the shelf over causing it to land on Koi

"this is exhausting" Koi sighed, she could have just refused but her manager was holding her copy of the CD hostage until she and Bill worked together

"I'm sorry" Bill mumbled, they had been placed on register duty, with teh hope that Bill wouldnt destroy anything

"Its not your fault" Koi smiled, she really didnt mind all that much, she really did like Bill and it was rather cute how when something went wrong he freaked and tried to fix it and apologize, Bill looked down sadly

"Its just not as easy as I thought it would be" Bill stated, "and its worse cause Tom isnt here to fix my mistakes" Koi looked at Bill and inside was freaking out, he looked so cute staring down at the floor

"hey dont worry about it okay, I had the same trouble you are when I started here" Koi smiled patting the other on the head

"Really" Bill looked up, he was smiling now, Koi nodded "ALRIGHT THEN I CAN DO THIS NO MORE MESS UPS" Bill shouted, his elbow bumbed the cash register causing the drawer to shoot out and knock him over, Koi sighed, this was going to be interesting

12Tokio Hotel Empty Re: Tokio Hotel Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:46 am

Mutt

"So why are we doing this?" Tom asked.

They were cleaning small animal cages and were currently at the rats. Kayeli gently picked on up and pulled it to her chest, petting it on the head. "Because it needs to be done."

"But it's disgusting." he said, using a small hand broom to brush shavings into a trash can.

Kayeli nodded. "That it is. No one likes to clean or touch poop and pee, but it needs to be done."

"You seem to like it." Tom said, lifting up the plastic igloo home and sweeping under it.

"I don't. I hate touching poop, it's disgusting. But it's part of my actual job and it's part of owning pets." she replied, flicking him on the head.

He flinched and rubbed his head. "Ow. Then how do you do it?" he asked, taking the rats from her hands.

"I really don't like to be dirty, so I think of it this way: by me cleaning out their cages and cleaning up after my pets, I am helping the world stay clean." she replied, putting more shavings in.

"Ah. That makes sense."

Kayeli grinned. "Ok, you can put them in."

"You sure? What if I hurt them?" he asked, looking down at the rats in his hand.

"You won't." she said, smiling.

As Tom gently put the rats back into their cage, Kayeli shook her head. He had a tough boy attitude, but when it came to animals he was really gentle. It was cute how he worried that he hurt one of the small animals or birds.

She smiled, remembering how the birds attacked his hair. So far, even though he moaned and groaned, it had been a good day after day. This won't be so bad, this can work she thought happily.

13Tokio Hotel Empty Re: Tokio Hotel Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:55 am

SangKyuKoi

SangKyuKoi
Admin

"The register attacked me" Bill whined, rubbing his sore arm

"Bill inanimate objects cannot attack" Koi sighed, handing him an ice pack, she had to admit teh whole thing had been rather cute, just do to the fact that she had never seen anyone get knocked over by the register

"But..it attacked me" he replied glaring at the register as though it was evil, Koi laughed, Bill was certainly a handful, she had no idea how Tom managed to put up with him

"okay then it attacked you" Koi gave in, she definatly wasnt going to win, Bill smiled up at her

"You know you're really nice" he smiled, Koi blushed

"Um thank you" she replied calmly, Bill smiled even more, he hated working but he was having fun none the less

14Tokio Hotel Empty Re: Tokio Hotel Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:28 am

Mutt

Kayeli smiled as she watched Tom play fetch with Leo. After he had thrown the stick, he came and joined her on the bench.

"Hey, what type of dog is he?" Tom asked, leaning back and stretching his arms over his head.

"Leonberger." she replied.

"What do you know about them?" he asked, opening one eye to look at her.

"Well, he's giant and rugged, with a thick golden tawny coat, bolder and more athletic than most other giant breeds and loves outdoor activities such as hiking, swimming, and pulling a cart or sled, usually steady and dependable with everyone, sensibly protective, with a deep, imposing bark and confident presence, a very large dog who wants to sit on your feet and lean his weight against your leg, rowdiness and exuberant jumping when young, destructiveness when bored or left alone too much, aggression or fearfulness toward strangers when not socialized enough, aggression toward other animals, strong-willed mind of his own, requiring a confident owner who can take charge, heavy shedding, slobbering, waiting lists (hard to find) and a high price tag" she said.

Tom looked at her. "Wow..." Kaylei looked down, embarrassed. "You really are smart. She blushed. "How'd you tame his aggression?"

"I bring him here where he gets to meet all sorts of people and animals."

"What's that other athletic activity that he does?"

"Carting. He goes to stores with me and carries everything in a cart for me. I carry around a little card that I show to people that proves he's allowed to do this, he's kind of like a service dog. I'm surprised I could teach him fetch, it's not natural for them to learn."

Tom nodded. "How'd you get him if they're so expensive?"

"Well, my family breeds animals for a living, along with being veterinarians. My dad knew someone who had them and would sell it to him for a low price."

Tom nodded again. "I wish I could bring my dogs here. They would love it." he said, scratching Leo on the head.

"Oh, you can." Tom looked at her. "It's a pet store, leashed pets are always welcome." she explained.

Tom chuckled and shook his head. "Yeah, you're really smart."

Kayeli blushed again and watched as Tom continued to play fetch with Leo. This isn't to bad. This could work. she though happily.

15Tokio Hotel Empty Re: Tokio Hotel Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:37 am

SangKyuKoi

SangKyuKoi
Admin

Koi stared down at the new mess, she had gone to the bathroom for just a few minutes and retuned to Bill wrestling teh cash register

"Bill...what are you doing" she asked, trying to stay calm

"It wont open" Bill replied, pulling on teh cash register again, Koi sighed, it really was amazing how Tom could put up with him

"Okay give it here" Koi took the register from him and set it down, it was amazing how when he wasnt trying he could easily open it, but when he tried it was impossible, Bill rested his head on the counter staring at the evil device, Koi pressed a few numbers and it opened

"I hate that thing" Bill stated, glaring at the register

"Well you will get some time away from it, its lunch time" Koi replied, she pulled out her phone and called Kayeli. they always had lunch together so it wouldnt be much different only she would have to take Bill with her

16Tokio Hotel Empty Re: Tokio Hotel Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:01 am

Mutt

Kayeli jumped when she heard her phone ringing. She pressed 'yes' to stop Automatic from playing. "Hey~ Koi! What's up?"

"Nothing much. Where do you want to go to lunch?" came the voice through the phone.

"Lunch? It's to early for lunch." Kayeli said.

"Kay, it's 12:30."

"Oh. Well then I don't care, as long as we can eat outside."

"That's helpful"

"I know."

"Actually, I'm bringing a friend, so how about we meet at that grocery store?"

"Yeah, that works. I'm going to bring a friend too. Kay?"

"Fine. See you soon."

"Bye~! I luv you!" Kayeli said, hanging up the phone.

She walked up to Tom and poked his shoulder. When he turned around, she grabbed his hand and said, "Come on, we're going to lunch with my friend and her friend."

Tom didn't have a say in this because Kayeli was pulling him so fast. He just held on to Leo's leash and prayed that she wouldn't get them killed.

17Tokio Hotel Empty Re: Tokio Hotel Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:19 am

SangKyuKoi

SangKyuKoi
Admin

"so where are we going" Bill asked, he was following Koi out of teh store and down the street, Koi had just told him to follow but he had, out of fear, grabbed her hand

"To meet my friend and her friend for lunch" Koi replied, she tried very hard not to blush from having Bill hold her hand, he was such a little kid

"Yay!! I'm gonna call Tom, so that he can meet us" Bill smiled, he flipped out his phone and dialed Tom's number, smiling and swinging their hands together

18Tokio Hotel Empty Re: Tokio Hotel Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:21 am

Mutt

Tom stopped walking, hearing his phone ring. "Hey, hold on. It's Bill." he told Kayeli. "Hello?"

Kaylei stopped and bent down to play with Leo's face. "You have such a fat face."

19Tokio Hotel Empty Re: Tokio Hotel Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:53 am

SangKyuKoi

SangKyuKoi
Admin

"HI TOM!!!" Bill shouted, Koi continued to walk holding his hand "So we can meet for lunch yes?" Bill asked, he wanted Tom to meet Koi

20Tokio Hotel Empty Re: Tokio Hotel Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:58 am

Mutt

"I think so, I'm not really sure. I'm going to lunch with my friend." Tom said, watching Kayeli play with her dogs ears as they walked.

21Tokio Hotel Empty Re: Tokio Hotel Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:12 pm

SangKyuKoi

SangKyuKoi
Admin

"well....yeah..but...but....I wanted to have lunch together and I wanted you to meet my friend....and...and.." Bill's eyes started to water "but Tommie" he whined into the phone, Koi burst out laughing, Bill turned to her looking angry

"Whats so funny" he asked, Koi pointed in front of them, Kayeli had walked around the corner Tom in tow, and Koi had seen them

22Tokio Hotel Empty Re: Tokio Hotel Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:23 pm

Mutt

"HI KOI~!" Kayeli shouted, waving at Koi and her friend.

23Tokio Hotel Empty Re: Tokio Hotel Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:24 pm

SangKyuKoi

SangKyuKoi
Admin

"Guess you have no worries then" Koi laughed, Bill hung up his phone and smiled

"TOM COME MEET HER" Bill shouted

24Tokio Hotel Empty Re: Tokio Hotel Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:06 pm

Mutt

"Who am I meeting?" Tom asked, looking at Kayeli.

She smiled, "My best friend."

"Who is?"

"A human being."

"And?"

"A human being with really long hair."

"Annd?"

"A human being with really long hair and female reproductive parts."

Tom looked at her. "Can't you tell me her name."

"Nope!" Kayeli said, skipping to go meet Koi and Bill.

25Tokio Hotel Empty Re: Tokio Hotel Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:26 pm

SangKyuKoi

SangKyuKoi
Admin

"Hey Kayeli, having fun" Koi asked, watching her friend run up, she felt Bill wrap around her arm "Something wrong"

"My brother is a girl stealer and I dont want him to steal you" he muttered

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum